Friday 15 September 2017

I was not here

I was not here
I was not at school because I was struggling to breathe. So now I have a liquid, not just any liquid
a liquid that helps people to breathe. Made from the water.

The outside of the bottle it can change into red green and blue I think my mum got the liquid from the Pharmacy. Talking about the liquid how to make it you have some warm water and droplets and it’s done. It made me feel weird. But now it doesn't feel weird it feels nominal. And the day of the week was… Wednesday.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Liam my name is Billie. I like how you put your writing in maybe you can put more paragraphs in your writing. You did do good writing, I like how you used lots of describing words.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.